Thank You and Good Night, Not


No. I can't stand it! Forget what I said below. The world is so infuriating and stupid I have to be part of criticising it. I have to be able to look back and say, "I did something. I said something. I wasn't part of the neo-McCarthyist puritanism and mind control of the woke Taliban. This is intolerable. I will be posting occasional articles from now on, heavily critical of the events spurred by the Black Lives Matter movement. 






After some agonising we've decided to discontinue this blog. Although we had lots of people reading our posts, in the end the blog failed to generate the level of discussion we had hoped for and which was the main aim of setting up Urtica Ferox. So thank you to our readers in the UK, the USA, Belgium, Ukraine, Philippines, United Arab Emirates, Austria, Netherlands, France, Spain, Canada, Australia, Malaysia, and New Zealand. We will leave the material on the blog for now. 

We are working on some new ideas for contributing to the discussion of ideas. If anyone wants to write to us, please contact David:

davidgwolcott@gmail.com

Best wishes

Harry, David and Kate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog